Saturday, April 17, 2010

New stamps! (Edit)

I am so excited!  I found out today (i know a little behind the times...) that Cosmo Cricket and Unity stamps are partners.  How  cool is that!!!???!?!?!   I found them at my local Archivers.  I purchased the Garden Variety set.  No pictures yet...posting this from my palm pre.

blessings & be back soon with some photos.

Mary

EDIT:   Here is the photo of the new stamps...So excited that Cosmo Cricket has stamps that coordinate with their paper lines. 


Aren't they cute!



I've placed my stamps on a Gina K stamp sheet.  Love this system with my red rubber cling stamps.

I can't wait to start playing with this set.  Hopefully some time in the next week.   As soon as I create a card, I'll share with you.

Blessings and have a wonderful Sunday.   We are getting ready for church and can't wait to be there.  God is so good to us!  He is ever faithful!  Every time we gather together in his name, to worship him, God manifests himself in a great and mighty way and touches lives, that are chaged forever.  

Talk with you soon,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  A Song of degrees of David. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.   Psalm 122:1

No comments: