Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Friday and ALL is well....


Isn't this the cutest card evah!!!??!?!?  I think so.  I am having way to much fun with my Cricket Expression and SCAL software.  I was able to create this shoe card pattern from scratch! (Mary Janes - my all time favorite shoe!)  Now all I need to do is learn how to save it properly so I can share with you all.  If you have any tips on how I can share my creations with you, please drop me a comment.

I found this adorable 6x6 My Minds Eye paper stack at Michaels the other day.  Isn't it pretty!  There are lots and lots of colorfuly patterns that have raised glossy accidents and glittery ones too.  The paper pack is called "My Mind's Eye Home - Glitter Book".  Just trust me, it's pretty neat!  LOL!

Below I have shown you a two more creations using the same shoe template and paper from the same stack.


    Picture #2


    Picture #3 (removed the strap portion on this shoe.)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Many, many Blessings to you,

Mary

Sharing the Love: Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. Psalm 147:5

4 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cool Mary!
:-)

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are terrific!! Love your wonderful shoes!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

too cute! I wish I could find that paper stack here... I saw the 12x12 but not that size!

Robyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You won the Cricut Cake giveaway on my blog www.mypinkstamper.com!!!

Please e-mail me your mailing address!!

Thanks!!
Robyn