Friday, April 09, 2010

Happy Friday!


and Leaping Lizards!  I saw this adorable little stamp set at my local Archivers in their $1.99 bin.  The mini stamp set is from Basic Grey.  I think I used almost all the stamps in the set on this one card.  There could one or two stamps I didn't use.  For bing a mini set there were sure a lot of cute stamps.  I think close to 10. 

How fun was this card to make.  I thought of my youngest son, who is full of energy, live and love.  He loves life and isn't affraid to tell everyone.  Gotta love honesty from kids.  So he was the inspriation for this "leaping" card.   What do you think?

Well I have to give a speech today in my Oral Communication class and I am nervous, really nervous.  I was cool with giving the speech earlier, but not that the day is here and I have to do it...I'm nervous.  UGH!  Silliness I know.  I love to teach and give speeches and am so very blessed to be taking a class to improve.  (Much improvement is needed.)  But I am learning and loving it.  Any hoot my speech is a "How to/Instructional", we were able to choose the subject and can you guess what my subject is?  Well if you said Copic markers you'd be correct.  LOL!  

I really need to go.  Bless you and thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?  Psalm 118:6

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Stinkin' cute! Love your design!!