Monday, April 26, 2010

Guess What....

I WON:
I just found out earlier today that I won a Cricut Cake from Provo Craft through My Pink Stamper.

What a Blessing!!!!  I was in shock this morning and afternoon....Wowzers that was a sweet blessing from the Lord.  Seriously!  I am so excited and can't wait until my present comes in the mail.  When it does I'll be the first to share with you. 

 Robyn's blog My Pink Stamper is full of wonderful inspiriation making cards and scrapbook pages using the Cricut Expression, if you haven't taken time to browse her blog before, you need to go check it out!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AWESOME Blog Alert:
I also want to share with you another awesome blog for you to check out.  My friend Brian from The Daily Brain Dump.  He has awesome reviews on new electronics!  I've learned a lot from talking to him and reading his blog.  There is a lot of fun and interesting posts. 

He's a good friend, so if you check out his Blog leave a comment and give a shout out from me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Some eye candy:


I used my Cricket Expression to make this onsie shape card.  I made it a little to big to fit into a regular A2 size envies.  So I purchased some A7 envies today and all is well, the cards fit! LOL!

Have a wonderful evening and talk with you soon!


Mary

Sharing the Love:  For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. Proverbs 8:11

3 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

whoohoo congrats! and that card is just too cute!

KanataNewf said...

Wowsers! You must be on cloud nine! Congratulations. I look forward to seeing your creations with the Cricut Cake!

Chrisd said...

Congrats... I'm so happy for you!!!I also look forward to seeing what new ideas this will allow you to share!Great card.