Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blackleaf Studios Wednesday


Good Afternoon!  I can not believe that this post didn't post this morning.  Silly Blogger.

Today is Blackleaf Studios Wednesday, where the DT gets together to inspire you to create with these adorable images.

Our challenge is to use chipboard.  I found a package of 5 teapot chipboard pieces at Michaels in the dollar bin.  How cool is that!  So this was .20 to make.  Sweetness!

I used some Dear Lizzy fabric paper, crochet flowers and DP.  The sentiment is from an Anna Wight set. 

Make sure to check out BS Blog for uber inspriation and a chance to join in the fun and win some BS stuff!

Thanks for stopping by today and many blessings,

Mary


Sharing the Love:    May God give you.....For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and  a blessing in each trial.  For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.   -Irish Proverb

3 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

how cute! Love that teapot!

Chrisd said...

What a great project Mary. It is so sweet!

Bogner's said...

Mary, I love what you did with the teapot. I saw that set of teapots a while back and kicked myself for not getting them when I saw the BLS teapots! You did such a fabulous job. I love the sentiment and the flowers are a nice touch!