Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blackleaf Studios Wednesday


I made this bottle gift tag using Blackleaf Studios Festive Wine Bottle Tags.  Now if you are like me and don't drink, you are still able to use these adorable tags.  Attach the tags to a bottle of sparkling juice, like I did above. 

I used my EK Success butterfly punch to add a little dimention to my tag, American Crafts crochet flower (one of my all time favorite embelies!)  The stamped sentiment is from an Anna Wight stamp set.

I love the bright blue and pink butterflies on the tag, it's one of my all time favorite color combos!

This project was so easy to make.  Took me all of 10 mintues from printer to finished project.  I had a bottle of sparkling juice on hand and covered it with some tissue paper and tule.   I think tule added that little bit a bling with out being over the top.   Attached to the Festive Wine Bottle Tag that I quickly spruced up and Waaaaala!   The present is made. 

Please visit Blackleaf Studios blog for more inspiration!

If you would like to win the entire Tea Party Stamp Set, make your own creation using a Black Leaf Studio product, don't forget the they have some awesome freebies that you can use AND and then link your project on the Blackleaf Studios Blog by Monday Night.




Many Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:  Psalm 139:23

1 comment:

Bogner's said...

Mary, this turned out so fabulous! I love the butterflies and the little flower. So very awesome!