Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blackleaf Studio's Wednesday



We had a challenge to use this adorable digi stamp set called Tea Party from Blackleaf Studios.   We were to make anything but a card.  

I made a 3.5 x 3.5 box.  The template I used was from Splitcoaststampers.  Make sure you follow the Splitcoaststampers link above and it is linked directly to the box template.

The picture above is showing you the top of the box.



This picture is showing you the scallop detail on the lid.  I love scallops!  =)


This is what I have inside the box, some uber yummy Twining's Irish Blend tea.  It's sooo yummy1  This will make a small little giftie for a friend.  I'll make a matching card to go with it and the present will be complete.

Make sure you visit the Blackleaf Studios blog for loads of inspiration. 

Blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.  Psalm 100:5

3 comments:

Primitive Paper said...

Hi Mary....this is lovely and such a great idea. I saw this over on our blog but it has my name on it...I new I did not do this lovely creation so I had to start investigating. This DP is the bomb!!! Great project!

Bogner's said...

This is so cute! Mary you did a fabulous job with the image and the box! Great colors!

Tanvi Kapur said...

Can help but adore this creation Mary....just sooo perfect !