Thursday, April 08, 2010

Baby is Rockn'


When I saw this image from Mo Manning....I had to get it.  Isn't this baby cutting his teeth on the guitar, adorable!

I had some Cosmo Cricket - Boyfriend collection paper that I haven't used and thought that this is the perfect time.  I pulled the colors from my paper to color the image.  Love my Copics!

The sentiment is from a retired Kim Hughes set, I don't remember the name, sorry.   The buttons are Making Memories.

So what do you think?  I love how it turned out and I know who I am going to give this card too.  Their baby reminds me of the one Mo drew.   They are a musical family and I think all but one or two people play the guitar and other instruments.

Well I need to go.   It is snowing today, where I am at.  I can't believe it!  What is up with the snow in April?  hmmmm?????

Blessings and Hugs,

Mary


Sharing the Love:  O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 107:1

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, Mary, that is just darling! I love that little image and your papers go perfectly. Hehe, this just makes me giggle ;D

Janet said...

Mary, this is the cutest image and I love the paper. Wow, snow, that's amazing - here in SC, we have had temperatures in the low 90s and am ready for winter again :) (NOT). Have a great one !!!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Too cute. Just be sure to keep the snow in your area and do not send it North hehe!

Chrisd said...

Such a sweet card!One of my guys tried to eat anything when he was teething especially shoes.Have a great weekend!