Thursday, March 18, 2010

You've Got Mail...


I love the Vintage Picnic basket stamp set from PTI....soooo cool!  (IRL the purples matach better than they look in the photo.)  

I made a 4 bar size card.  They are so tiny to me compared to the normal A2 cards that I create.  I clear embossed PTI text background on the card and colored the main image with my Copics.

Things have been crazy around here, my mom had to go to Washington state and be with my Grandpa.  My mom said that Grandpa was so excited to see my Mom and my Aunt Kathy.  That makes my heart so very warm and happy to hear that!

Anyways....so thing have been a little crazy and I'll get back to regular postings soon.  I have lots of cards to share with you. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philip. 4:19

3 comments:

Chrisd said...

Safe journeys to them both after the visit!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

hi mary! what a pretty card. I love the royal, rich color of purple and you have lovely embellies as well. I hope your having a nice sunday. :)

Tricia said...

I love this card, Mary! That's one of my favorite PTI sets!!