Monday, March 29, 2010

Thinking of You


I had fun making this card.  Vintage Picnic stamp set is sooo cool!  I stamped the basket  repeatedly with versamark ink on the Kraft CS and clear embossed the basket in the bottom right hand corner and colored it in with my Copics and white gel pen.  I am not totally sold on the yellow and blue color, next time I want to use red, white and blue. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I have had some "cold germs" try to bother me.  UGH! 

Well I hope everyone is doing well.  Blessing to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable. Psalm 145:3

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

AWESOME card!!! I love everything about it Mary!!!

Hope you feel better and don't get those cold germs!

;-)

Chrisd said...

I like it. It is very springlike. Feel better soon!