Sunday, March 07, 2010

Thinking of You!


I think this stamp from The Greeting Farm is totally adorable.  I purchased this stamp over a year ago and this is my only stamp from The Greeting Farm at this time....(that's why you see it alot! LOL!)  But I originally purchased her because her name was Ahnika (spelled a little differently, and I think it's retired too).  We have a family member named Ahnika and she wears her hair just like this at times and is stinkn' adorable like this stamp. 

I colored the image with my Copics.  I was feeling brave that day, because I colored her with Red hair...I was praying for Ireland that day and that's probably why I choose the color scheme that I did.  (Love the country of Ireland and No, I haven't been there yet.  Saving and the boys and I will be there soon.)  Any hooooot!

I love how the card turned out!  What do you think? 

Blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love: Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6:11

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I think it is stinkin' adorable Mary!!! :-) You go girl!