Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shabby Spring


Isn't that Vintage Spring Bingo Card the cutest and sweetest thing ever!  I think so.  This is a digital image from Sugar Creek Hollow.    Tracy is the owner and there are some extremely adorable vintage images in her store.    The new releases are sooo cool!  I love the apron image, vintage coffee lady is too funny! and the Behold I stand digi set are soooo stinkn' cute!

Make sure you visit Sugar Creek Hollow and give a shout out to Tracy for me.

I printed the digital bingo card on white cardstock and distressed the edges and popped them up on the card.  I used May Arts cream silk ribbon, prima flowers and lots of glitter.   I also used one of my all time favorites background stamps from Paper Trey Ink - Text background and distressed the edges of the card.  Then finished the card off by adding a crystal pin from Making Memories to the silk bow.  Love how the card turned out.

Many Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.   James 1:17

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love vintage! What an adorable image for spring. Your ribbon/bow is to die for. Terrific design. Off to check out Sugar Creek Hollow!

Primitive Paper said...

Lovely Card Dear....we are introducing this officially next Friday and this is just a grand way to do so. I love your work Mary!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

The big bow is so pretty. Great job. Lavendar is such a pretty color for spring.