Thursday, March 04, 2010

Fabulous darling, simply fabulous!


Isn't that image adorable!?!?!?  I haven't used my Bella images in a long time.  It was time to break them out, they had to be feeling neglected! LOL!

I used some more of the fabulous paper from October Afternoon - Farm Fresh collection.  Her dress is paper pieced.  You can't tell but I added some sukura clear glaze pen the her bows, shoes, and the balloons.  In real life this helps set the image apart IMO.

Like the sentiment says...."Hope your day is Fabulous!"

Thanks for stopping by today and many blessings,

Mary

Share the Love:  Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God, making mention of thee always in my prayers,  Philemon 1:3-4

3 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh so cute!!! I love your cards and that paper is yummy!!!

:-)

Scrappin Ashley said...

I just wanted to say Hi

I am on the blackleaf design team and I cannot wait to work with you! Your cards are beautiful!
Ashley

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so cute! Love that paper too!