Saturday, March 06, 2010

Exciting News



I wanted to share with everyone, that I am now apart of the Blackleaf Design Team!!!!  How cool is that!?!?!

They have adorable digital products.  Please check out http://www.shopblackleaf.com/ to see all their amazing products and keep checking back here for previews and inspiration.

Blessings and Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.   Psalm 84:11

2 comments:

Tanis said...

SO FUN!!!!
Congrats!
I haven't heard of this site...I'm going to go check it out :)
Have fun with your new adventure!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I am so excited for you!!! It made my day when I read your news! Have fun creating!!!

:-)