Friday, March 05, 2010

Clearly Delightful - March 5 - Challenge



Good Morning! I have an awesome sketch and an adorable froggie to share with you today. The froggie is a digital image from Laurie Wilson of Clearly Delightful Blog. Laurie is hosting her monthly blog challange and you don't want to miss out on all of the fun!



Please start out at Laurie's Blog:  Clearly Delightful and then check out the amazing cards that the DT did, for loads and loads of inspiration.


Deets on Card: 
Stamps:  Digital Image from Laurie Wilson - Clearly Delightful, SU! Woodgrain Background stamp, and handwritten sentiment by me.
Ink:  PTI - Dark Chocolate
Paper:  October Afternoon - Farm Collection, PTI White CS for base, PTI Drk Choco and Gina K Designs layering weight CS that I printed the image on.
Accessories:  Ribbon and buttons from PTI,  EK Success circle punches.


Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.  Philippians 4:19

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your mix of color and fabulousl take of Laurie's sketch, Mary! Awesome purple frog!

Laurie tx stamper said...

I am so glad you did this purple frog, and fabulous job on the sketch! I really like your CAS approach and the DP used!

K. Joy said...

Aww, how cute! Great frog, and really neat background stamp! :)

Georgia Ehrmann said...

so cute in purple...Love, love, love your card!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi mary! wonderful card! I love the colors and all the details. I've missed visiting you. Have a great sunday!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Oh so cute!
:-)

Tricia said...

This purple frog is so cute! I really like the woodgrain in the background, too!