Monday, March 15, 2010

Chair-ish you


Isn't the chair image amazing?   I love this set from Blackleaf Studios called Vintage Chic.  I colored the images with my Copics in a slightly sloppy way. I did this on purpose and had to make myself not re-color the images.  LOL!

That paper is from Cosmo Cricket - Material Girl line. (Uber yumminess!)   

This card is for Blackleaf Studios and Clearly iStamp color challenge to use GREEN!  It's almost St. Patricks day!  Whoo hoo!  Sweetness.

Thanks for stopping by today and check out Blackleaf Studios Blog for Deets on this weeks color challenge.

Many Blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  Matt. 6:21

5 comments:

Tanvi Kapur said...

This card is an absolute beauty Mary...love the hues...love the detail...wish i could grab more of this eye-candy...cant really make out much of the stitched effect...but overall its gorgeous !

Primitive Paper said...

Mary...such a cheery card and I really do love this paper. I want some for myself!!! Love the way that you have done your stitching on this one. YOU ROCKED OVER THE TOP!!!!!!!!

Bogner's said...

Mary you are absolutely Amazing! I love this card. Your colors go together so well! I love the way you put the shadow under the chair! And your stitching is fabulous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is fabulous! Love this wonderful card.

Janet said...

absolutely gorgeous Mary. I like the paper and will have to grab me some.

Hope all is well !!

Janet