Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Celebrate Sunshine



I purchased a new stamp set from American Crafts from the Dear Lizzy collection, called Warble.  I think the images are adorble and love the paper line. (currently saving up to get some of the ubery yummy paper.)  I found the stamp set at 40% at my local SBS and was under $6.00 for the stamp set.  

My Opinion on the stamps:
I love the images!  But I do not like the material that the stamps are made out of.  The stamps seem cheaply made, hence the inexpensive price. 
I guess I am spoiled with Paper Trey Ink and Waltzingmouse - Photopolymere stamps.  I do have to say the Clear Dollar stamps are awesome quality for not being photopolymere.  They are a high quality acrylic stamp and I love the CDS stamps and no quality complaints with them at all, so I can't say that am being a clear stamp snob. (LOL!)   I was however diappointed in the quality of the American Crafts stamps.  (Not the artwork of the images, because they are adorable,  but the quality of the material that they used.) 

That was my two cents on the quailty...moving on. LOL!



I made a couple of cards yesterday and wanted to show these two cards together.  I used the same layout on both cards, but they have completely different looks by changing the embellishments.  As you can see I also used up my scraps from my patterned paper.  Same layout different patterned paper on the top and bottoms.  Love when that works and all the scrap pieces fit perfectly for the second card, so why not. =)

I am still not a 100% healed physically yet, but I am soaring high in the spirit. God has been bringing revelation to me about His nature and character in a greater measure the last few days.  We are so blessed! and we serve a Great and Mighty God!!!

Thank you for your well wishes, thoughts and prayers, they mean a lot to me. 

Many Blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love: The LORD upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.  Psalm 145:14

1 comment:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Hope you are back to 100% today. :-) God is good.

What fun cards!!! I always like your designs.

:-)