Wednesday, February 17, 2010

You're Special


I just love this little submarine from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I colored it in with my Copics and then used my saukra glitter pen to make it sparkle.  Too fun!

The waves stamp is from an oldie but goodie from Cosmo Cricket called Mr. Campy.  Love that stamp set and paper line still...it was one of my all time favorites.

Well not to much to say this moring.  Thanks for stopping by and many blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul. Psalm 138:3

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh wow, Mary, that card is awesome! I love the waves, and the simplicity of the design. Great card ;D

Shawna said...

Fabulous card for a little boy! Have a great day!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

This is so adorable!!!
:-)