Thursday, February 04, 2010

You're Just Peachy!


I love this cute little stamp set full of fruit from Clear Dollar Stamps called Tangy Trio.  There's a peach, cherries and pear...my all time favorite fruits to stamp....I also love apples....now I'm not sure why I love fruit stamps...Hmmmm. LOL!

I used Summer Sunrise and Pure Poppy ink from Paper Trey Ink on the peach....love that look.  Looks like a real peach!   This card is also 3" x 4" perfect to attach to a little gift.  I used my sakura glaze pen and IRL the peach is all shiney...too cute!

Thanks for stoppy by and many blessings to you!

Mary

Sharing the Love:   As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.   2 Samuel 22:31

3 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What a clean design! I love what you did with stamps!

:-)

Chrisd said...

I love this look. So very nice!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this!!