Sunday, February 21, 2010

Waltzingmouse Blog Hop


This is Waltzingmouse Stamps first ever blog hop and I decided to play along!   Join in the fun.
Please start here:  Waltzingmouse Stamps.



I used WMS Earth Angel stamp set.  This stamp set is jam packed full of goodness!  Lots of wing choices, sentiments and even smaller sets of wings along with the body of a butterfly so you could put together your own butterfly image.  Too adorable!

I made this card for a friend.  On the inside of the card it says "with Heavenly Kisses and Hugs".  My dear friend lost her husband two years ago and it is still very hard.  I could not image what she is going through and she is a wonderful example of God's strength working in us.

I colored the angel with my Copic markers, used some uber yummy paper that my friend gave me for my birthday. (Isn't it pretty?)  I don't have the name of the paper pack in front of me. Sorry.  SU! scallop border punch for some decoration and my favorite ribbon green silk ribbon from May Arts.

Thanks for stopping by tonight and please visit the next person on the list:  MicheyMoo.

Mary

Sharing the Love: I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.  Pslam 91:2

33 comments:

Carly said...

Mary that little angel is pure cuteness!

Claire Brennan said...

Beautiful card Mary, just right for the occasion, best wishes to your friend, life is very hard sometimes.
Thank s for joining our hop!!

martita said...

this card is adorable! Love angels <3 and I'm sure this card gonna be a good gift for your friend!

kyanos said...

love it!!!
hugs and kisses

Babies- Beth said...

I do love the paper and ribbons, lol! A very nice card to send someone!

Antje said...

this will comfort your friend, well done TFS

Helen said...

Mary, this card is just lovely. I am sure that your friend will be over the moon to receive something so cute.

Nancy said...

What a lovely card encouraging your friend to 'spread her wings.' You must be her angel. Beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

I just love this angel with all the wings she can have - what a lovely card and pretty DP Mary!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Oh so sweet! Your little earth angel is absolutely darling!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautifully done Mary. I love how this Earth Angel looks in these colors. Awesome job.

whoistracy said...

What a sweet card! I love the colors and those scallops.

anya said...

Such a pretty card Mary! I love the colors. Thanks so much for hopping with us!

Tiff said...

This is so sweet! Perfect colors!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Such a beautiful creation and what a lovely gift for your friend.

Laurie Marmon said...

A very pretty card that I bet your friend will love! Love the color combination! Yet another Earth Angel card that is perfect! I'm feeling enabled to get this set soon. LOL!

Melissa said...

Very pretty! The angel goes so well with that paper!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a beautiful card! Your angel is gorgeous and I love how well matched the colors are to the background. Well done!!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

What a sweet earth angel! Your coloring is fabulous :)

Julie Masse said...

Such a sweet card! Very pretty dp!

Joan B said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope she gets a smile from this card. I have this set and never think to use the angel. I think I will! Thanks for the inspiration. This is adorable.

Lynne Phelps said...

Love your angels from this and the previous post - charming!

Chrisd said...

Mary,
This is lovely and will lift her spirits.

Kelly S. said...

Oh perfect coloring on that sweet Earth Angel! LOVE how it matches your gorgeous dp! Best of luck to your friend, I am sure this sweet note will brighten her day!

Janet said...

Mary, this is adorable and will surely brighten your friend's day. {{HUGS}}

Belinda said...

So pretty and perfect for the occasion. My thoughts go out to your dear friend.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Mary, this is fabulous. What a sweet creation. Love your colors and wonderful design

Pauline said...

Love the Angel, my favourite set from WMS! Such pretty colours your friend will love it too! xx

MicheyMoo said...

Mary....I'm finally making my to the end of the blog hop.....its taken me a while 'coz it was already after 1am when I stopped hopping last night and I'd done 2/3 of the posts!! I finally made it and found you've used the beautiful earth angel set too!! I love, love, love your card!! Purple is my all time favourite colour and I love how you've done these wings.

xxx

Lee said...

Simply adorable!

Peggy said...

I think this has been the most used stamp for this hop. Your card is so lovely!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

OH so cute Moe!!! The colors are PERFECT!

Heidi said...

This is so sweet!