Thursday, February 18, 2010

Potato Optional


 I think the On My Couch set from Paper Trey Ink is just adorable!  You'll be seeing more and more of these cards as time goes on.

I used some Christmas October Afternoon paper that I had in my stash, some vintage crochet lace, creamy white silk ribbon from May Arts, the Fancy Florishes stamp set from Paper Trey Ink, Labels 1 die and my Making Memories Corner Chomper.  Too fun!

I loved coloring in the couch with my Copics, it was very theraputic.   I am learning to shade and add light...and it's getting easier and easier as I continue to practice, so that's a bonus!

Again I don't have a lot to say....

Blessings and Have a great day!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.  Psalm 35:27

6 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

I love this! What a great image and sentiment.. love your choice of papers and details. Fabulous!

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute card, this is one of my favorite sets...I assembled some of the couches the other day but haven't put them on a card yet.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a cute card! I can think of lots of "potatoes" for that couch! LOL! I love the colors and papers you have used and the ribbon is just the right touch!
Hugs!

Shawna said...

Adorable card Mary, and I love the "potato optional" sentiment! Such fun!

Pat (mspfd) said...

hehe! Very fun card!!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So stinkin' cute Moe!!! LOVE it!!!
:-)