Monday, February 01, 2010

Monkey Business


Isn't that monkey the cutest?  It's a digital freebie from Mo's Digital Pencil.  Again I do not have the link...but please visit Mo's Digital Pencil and look around...I am sure you'll be able to find it in a jiffy.

I had fun coloring this image with my Copics....one thing I am going to try next time is using a wash clothe with the colorless blender to make it look like real fur.   I didn't think to do that until after I took the photo.  So next time I'll try that.

I used another sentiment from Ali Edwards stamp set.  Gotta love all those love sentiments.  They are perfect to use for my boys.

Not much to say....can you believe it?

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.  1 Timothy 3:16

3 comments:

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

This is adorable! mary, I left a link on an old post. For some reason, it took me there from the email link that laurie sent us. Sorry about that!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just love this! What a great card, Mary! Looking forward to working with you on the CD team.

Heather Grow said...

Oh so cute, Mary. Love it. I love your cards where you stamped on fabric. I'm going to give that a try this week. Thanks, as always for the inspiration.