Friday, February 19, 2010

Heavenly Friend



This was the first card I made using my new Waltzing Mouse Stamps....I have so many more ideas floating around in my head and not a lot of time to make cards. 

My time is full of studying and the boys....I wouldn't change it for the world right now.   

I used some October Afternoon - Report Card paper and colored her wings in with some sparkly glittery goodness.

Thanks for stopping by and talk with you soon!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love:  O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people.

 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.     Psalm 117: 1-2

8 comments:

Tanis said...

OH, it's so SWEET!!!
LOVE the paper piecing on the dress - what a great burst of colour :)

Donna (Mrs. C on GW) said...

I just really, really love this!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! The paper piecing really pops. What a fabulous design!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

such a beautiful card... I love the angel taking center stage! So simplistic yet so rich! Loving it!!!

Shawna said...

What a sweet card Mary! Love the paper piecing. Your little angel just pops against the kraft paper background.

martita said...

Hello Mary!
Haven't been here for a while, have had problems but now I'm back :)
I see you've made cute cards and this one is really nice! :)
take care, hugs!

Angela Mclean said...

BEAUTIFUL! Hope your studying goes well.
Hugs,
Angela xxx.

Claire Brennan said...

Mary this is such a sweet card!!! your paper pieced angel is just lovely!!! Thank you for hopping with us, hope the studying goes well!!