Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day


I hope you have a wonderful Valentine day!  Enjoy......each other's time.  I am going to keep this short....but had to post this card by today....LOL!

I used some paper that I got at Archivers.  Isn't is pretty?  Love the blues, pinks, and red.  The little red hearts are foil hearts....sooo sweet.  Can you believe that there is not stamping?  I am shocked!  LOL!  I used a few punches and little ribbon and adhisive...that's it!  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Blessings to you, I am off to spend time with my two favorite Valentines, my boys!

Mary

Sharing the Love: But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Romans 5:8

7 comments:

Janet said...

Happy Valentine's Day Mary - I love this card and the paper. We don't have an Archivers near me, so I see many beautiful creations with things purchased from there. Hopefully one day soon.

Have a great day.

{{Hugs}}

Janet

Heather Grow said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Mary. Enjoy your day.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I hope you had a wonderful day! Your card is so pretty, I love the colors and paper!

Chrisd said...

How pretty is this. Hope you had a great day!

Laurie tx stamper said...

That cupcake card is the sweetest!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So sweet! Cute design!

:-)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a cute card! I love the colors and who doesn't like cupcakes? ;)