Monday, February 08, 2010

Freebie for you....

I created a digital freebie for you!   Do you like it?   Bingo cards are all the rage right now and with Valentine's day right around the corner, I thought I'd treat all my blogging friends with a little early Valentine's goodness.   I hope you enjoy!!!   All you need to do is click on the image and save the .jpg image to your computer and begin to create away.  


I would love to see the creations you made with this bingo card and get your feedback. Please leave me a comment with a link back to your card.   The size of the Bingo card is 2.5" x 3.5" and it's the perfect for card making.   

The fine print:  Please do not redistribute or share this product (actual file) without prior permission or authorization from me.  Please direct your friends here to get their own copy.  Feel free to sell your finished cards or items you create using my art and if you can submit them for publication or use on challenges.  But I ask that you please give full credit and link back to my blog when you do.  Thank you so very much for your support!!!

I hate to put the fine print...but I am told that I need too.  =)

I hope you enjoy your freebie and let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see.  


Blessings to you!!!

Mary

Share the Love:  Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  1 Corinthians 13:4

9 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Mary,
Thank you for this wonderful Digi! I love it and will make up a card sometime this week when I get a chance and post it to my blog. I'll let you know when I do. I love the verse from 1 Corinthians 13:4 on the bottom of the card...too sweet!
{Hugs}
Georgia

Basement Stamper said...

Mary:
Thanks for adorable download, I just printed it and am hoping to make a card with it.

Tanis said...

I LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks SO much :)
I'm saving it - I have to go get some white card stock so I have something to print it on!

Janet said...

Mary - this is AWESOME !!! Thank you so much for sharing this with you. This verse was quoted in our wedding 26 years ago and know exactly how I'm going to use this for Jim's valentine.

Thank you !!!

Janet

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cool!!! I love it!!! You are so clever and crafty. Oh how God has blessed you!!

:-)

Chrisd said...

Thank you so much for this and it is one of my favorite verses that you included on it!Hugs from Michigan

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a great job on your bingo card. TSMFS! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments... another 12-18 inches of snow expected starting today!

Heather Grow said...

Love it! I also love the scripture you included on the bottom. Thanks so much.

Primitive Paper said...

Mary...I LOVE this. I know it was for Valentines Day but I can really see using this for my hubby or any other time of year. I grabbed this one and am going to use it up. I have made a few bingo cards over at Sugar Creek Hollow but I am holding them for a new release later in the spring. This one is great tho! TFS!!! Tracy