Friday, January 29, 2010

You're my cup of tea


I forgot all about my Amuse stamp sets. I have them in a special little see through box, since they are normally smaller in size than my other wood mounted stamps....and like the "special" hoarding box...I haven't been into my amuse box in a very LONG time. LOL! I simply forgot about it..."out of sight out of mind"...as the old saying goes. I thought having it in the clear box wouldn't allow me to forget...but that only works when you don't pile other boxes on top of it, because you're running out of closet space. LOL!

I used some of my all time favorite paper - Cosmo Cricket's - Early Bird Collection...I love the all the warm colors mixed with cherries. It's fun and whimsical.

I am going to go for now....talk with you soon!

Many Blessings,

Mary

Sharing the Love: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. John 15:16

No comments: