Friday, January 15, 2010

Morning Coffee......



I made this card this week to practice my coloring skills. It was a lot of fun!  I haven't sat down to color in a long time.  I had this freebie from Mo's Digital Pencil.  I don't have the link any more...but it was a freebie at one point last year on her blog.   Mo is sooo talented.  Check out all of her awesome digital illustrations at Mo's Digital Pencil!

The best part of this card is that it smells like a Caramel Cafe.   How you ask?  Well at the begining of 2009 and the end of 2008 I had purchased some Card Scents...and even over a year later...they still smell amazing!  I forgot that I had the Card Scents....can you believe it!!?!?!    So I have some uber yummy Caramel Cafe smell and it isn't overwhelming....just a nice light, sweet caramel coffee scent.  Way cool right?!?

I have some more card coming your way that showcase some digi-images that I colored this week. 

Blessings and thanks for stopping by!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.   Philippians 4:19

4 comments:

martita said...

you colored it really good!
and I adore cream :D looks like a real one! :D

Chrisd said...

What a great job on this one. The smell will thrill someone special who is a coffee lover!I'm just starting on the digital projects.

Shawna said...

Very cute card Mary! I can imagine how wonderful it smells!!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi mary! my name is sue! and I look forward to working with you!!