Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More --- Pressing through cards


Here is another card using CHF's Domestic Love stamp set.  I made some flowers from an old unused dress pattern.  Love the look with the material. 


I stamped the iron image on some muslin and distressed the everything with some brown ink. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are having a super week.  We are!  God is always faithful and he knows our every need.   I am so beyone blessed and thankful for everything God has given to us! 

My friend Nancy at Inkcicles shares a scripture at the end of each post and I am going to copy her.  I hope you don't mind Nance. =)

Blessings to you!

Mary


Sharing the Love:
A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory.   Psalm 98:1

2 comments:

martita said...

those cards look just awesome! I love fabrics and paper together :)
take care!

Chrisd said...

So very nice as is the addition of the scripture verse!Hugs from Michigan