Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Moe Joe Challenge #4



Good Morning Ladies!  Thank you for playing in the Challenge.  I loved all of your cards!  They are beauitful.

I used Random.org and #1 was choosen.  CONGRATULATIONS to Tanis!  Please email me your address.  Mduffek@msn.com and I will get your package mailed to you this week.

Check out their cards and blog, they are chalk full of beautiful eye candy and inspiration!

1.  Tanis
2. Nancy
3. Toni
4. Janet

Have a wonderful day that is full of blessings!

Mary

As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.  2Samuel 22:31 

4 comments:

Tanis said...

Oh Hip Hooray! Thanks so much Mary :)
Off to check out the other cards!

martita said...

congrats!

I just want to say that in Poland it's 5.01.2010 ... so I step by to send you link to my work and I've noticed it's too late :(

anyway...
that's my work :)

http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s8/xmartitax/moje/?action=view&current=wyzwanie.jpg&newest=1

hugs!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Yeah for Tanis!!!
:-)

Shawna said...

Congrats to Tanis! I didn't get to play this time, but next time for sure! Blessings to you Mary.