Friday, January 22, 2010

Howdy Ya'll



Isn't this cowgirl.....soooo stinkn' cute?  I thought so.  This is another adorable set from Clear Dollar Stamp called Howdy Partner.  The girl reminds me of the Cowboy girl doll from Toy Story. Her name escapes for the moment and I'm not sure why.  Before we went on our Media fast the boys watched Toy Story one and two a gazillion times...so you would think that I could recall her name, but nope I can't...LOL! 

I had a lot of fun coloring the image with my Copics.  I couldn't make up my mind on the color of her outfit and ended up being blue and gold...I colored over the yellow part with a star dust pen from sakura. IRL all the yellow is super sparkly. I even colored the lighter blue with star dust pen.  I used my nesties to make a shape card.  On the inside of the card says "Howdy Ya'll".  I used some twine for her rope. 

Thank for stopping by today.  Have a great day and many blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  Praise ye the LORD. Praise ye the name of the LORD; praise him, O ye servants of the LORD.  Psalm 135:1

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

LOVE it!!! Neat how you did the background too! If you have time to check it out, go see Laurie Wilson's blog. Great announcement for your talent.

:-)

martita said...

howdy girl :) card is lovely, respect for coloring, it just made whole card, there was no need of adding anything!