Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hoppy Day



Is't this the cutest stamp set you've ever seen?  This adorable little frog and tree log is from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I used some Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg DP....I thought it was perfect for this stamp set.  

I made this card for Clear Dollar Stamp Challenge #5 (CIC5).  The card I made is my take on this sketch challenge.




So what do you think?  I love how it turned out.  You have until tomorrow to play along.  So join in the CDS fun!

Blessing to you and thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be posting a few more CDS cards soon.

Mary

Sharing the Love:  O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 107:1

7 comments:

K. Joy said...

Beautifully done! I love the colors you used, and your coloring is great! Very nice sewing, too. :)

Cassie said...

Oooh, Mary, I love how you used those papers. You're right that those images are just too darn cute! Love it ;D

Shawna said...

Adorable! I love how you combine different patterns.

Vicki said...

This is so cute! I used the same stamp set for my challenge entry, lol!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So cute!!!
:-)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

That image is just darling, what fantastic card!!

martita said...

I love it! <3