Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hellow Deerie....



I saw K. Werner do a monocramatic card on her blog a while back and thought about doing one for a while. Check out K. Werners original master piece that inspired my card.  Well i tried.....I am not sure how I like it.   I used a blender pen for the very first time, it's from Marvy.  It was different than using my watercolor brushes.  I like how the pen applies the ink....just need to figure out the "blending" part. LOL!  I think I over blended.....Oh well..... I'll get it right the next time.  =)

I used an adorable Deer stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Deer Wishes, it was their November 2008 stamp of the month.  I think it's adorable, and so I used it.   The "Thank You" sentiment is from another one of their stamp sets called Silhouette Wishes and it was their April 2009 stamp of the month.

Thank you for all of your support and love and we still have a little over 4 more weeks to go on our 40 days of fasting from Media.  It's been an adjustment.  Because of school I am on the internet daily, but am limiting myself to getting my home work done and a few other crafty business related things done.  It's working for us.  Well there isn't to much on the home front this week.  How are you doing?  Anyone what to share with me some CHA goodness, like telling me about any cool new products?  (LOL!)  =)

Many Blessings!

Mary

Sharing the Love:  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.  Galatians 5:22-23

1 comment:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

That's really cool Mary how did it so monochromatic. Awesome design!

:-)