Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feature Saturday



Happy Saturday to you!  I have missed a couple of Featured Saturday's and am sorry for that!   This  Saturday I thought I'd give you a very, very, early sneaky peek at something that I've been working on and will be working on for a little while yet.   I'll give you a hint...The image above is one that I've drawn.....and it's a digital image.

Can you guess?   

I am very excited and still have lots of things to work on in the background....but I had to show you this card...I made it for a sweet friend who has been an encouragement and blessing to me.  I don't want to share her name with you...until she receives the card.  =)

Blessings and have a great weekend!

Mary

Sharing the Love: Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Romans 12:12

6 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cute Moe!!! You can draw?! What a blessing to have that talent too!!!

:-)

Janet said...

Mary, this is the cutest thing. I love your drawings and hope you share more with us soon.

Have a great day

Janet

Lissa said...

Too cute! Card is so cute and you did a great job on the drawing - look forward to seeing more!

Lissa

Chrisd said...

This is so cute! Hope to see more soon!

Shawna said...

Uber cute!

martita said...

wow, I thought it's a stamp O_o you should draw more, you have talent! :D whole card is so pretty :)