Thursday, December 17, 2009

Teacher Gifts

I made these cocoa wraps for my boy's teachers. Well Jeremy informed me this morning that he was tooo old to take teacher gifts. (insert sad face.) That means the extra ones will be for family stocking stuffers.




 I love the button snowman that I've been seeing.  So I decided to make a few of my own...They are sooo cute!  All the sentiments are handwritten.  I felt it gave it that extra homey touch .  


A close up of one of my favorites.


I received a bunch of Christmas 3D images from my cousin for my birthday and decided to use them...they were perfect for this project and made it extra simple!


Here is the last batch....I made a few more, but didn't think you'd like to see them, cause there are so many to look at as of now and you get the point...LOL!

I am off to take my kids to school.  Have a super great day!

Many Blessings,

Mary

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I would drop them off at the school for the teachers anyway ;-) That's something I would do LOL!

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very sweet! Love the designs!!! Awesome freehanding too!

:-)