Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Moe Joe Challenge #4



You probably thought that I forgot all about my challenge for December.  Well I didn't...things have just been so crazy around here that I did not have the time to commit to posting.  I haven't even had the chance to make any cards the past few weeks.  Shocking I know!  LOL!

Well this challenge will count for Dec. 2009 and Jan. 2010....I hope you are able to play along.

Here are the deets:

1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.

2. You have until next Tuesday, January 5, 2010 by midnight to enter.

3. On Wednesday, January 6, 2010: I will post the blog candy winner.

4. Use any stamps that you like.

5. Use any paper products that you'd like that reflect as
close to the colors listed for the challenge. (No specific company is required.)

6. Please feel free to share the Challenge photo on your blog
 
And as always...........The goal is to have FUN and INSPIRE each other.
 
 
Here is a picture of the Blog candy....I will probably throw in a few other items.... Isn't that stamp set adorable?  I thought so....fun and whimsical.
 

 
 
I will be posting my card soon....Blessings and Hugs!
 
 
Mary

6 comments:

Doris said...

Mary, I have a question for you about your cutting mat. Please contact me through my blog. Thanks!

Tanis said...

Wow, i'm first???
Thanks for the super awesome colour challenge!
Nancy (Inkcicles) had the challenge on her blog, so that's how I found you :)

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Hey there! I had fun with your challenge. Color challenges are so much harder for me.

Thanks MOE!
:-)

Ravengirl said...

I found your challenge through Tanis' blog! Fun stuff! Thanks!!! Happy New Year!

Janet said...

Hey Mary:

I'm having trouble finding Mr. Linky this morning, but here is my entry - http://lifefullofsunflowers.blogspot.com/2010/01/good-morning-mr-monday.html

Thanks and I hope you have a great Monday

Janet

Janet said...

thanks Mary !!!!