Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow....

Here a few pictures of ALL the snow we got yesterday and they are saying that we are going to get more.  We received 12-14" and it hasn't quit snowing....Oh, so pretty!


Some bikes that are covered....just to give you an idea.


Here is the beauitful tree right outside of our apartment door.


Of coarse I had to show a picture of my boys.  They had fun playing outside today.  Even if it was only 20 mintues.



This is a picture of our backyard.  Maintenance ran their sidewalk snow blower / lawn mower like thingy  right down the middle of he yard, so we could walk to the back door of our appts.


The boys and I made some cut out sugar cookies this afternoon and it was soooo much fun!  We made stars, airplanes, angels, and regular round cookies.   Samuel had so much fun pouring sprinkles all over the cookies.  Some of the cookies had soooo much suger I was sure that the oven would smoke as the cookies cooked and the sugar carmelized.  But that didn't happen..LOL! Thank goodness!

Well I am going to go....off to spend some more time with the boys and we will have to go out in this beautimous weather to get my mom from work.  They issued a state of emergancy for the part of WI I live in...pretty fun.

Blessings and hugs!
Mary

5 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What fun & cookies too! You are such a good mommy!
:-)

martita said...

oh my! last time I saw snow this year was in Norway ;) I have still autumn weather but all over the city are christmas lights so it's a bit weird ;)
anyway, snow and cookies sounds cool- your boys gonna remember that time forever! :)
take care :)

Chrisd said...

Careful on the roads. I almost spun out last night. It is supposed to be heading the Detroit way!Happy cookie making. I am planning for the weekend. Hugs

Shawna said...

Be careful out there!

Janet said...

It is beautiful - I miss snow here in SC, but I have a feeling we may get some this year :)

Enjoy ~~