Thursday, December 03, 2009

I received a HUGE early Birthday blessings....

Take a look at what my Mom got me for my Birthday.  My Bday isn't until Dec. 8th, so this was early....



My mom braved Black Friday; this is the first time she has ever gone and my second time. (Don't want to do it again....LOL!) This is a green CRICUT EXPRESSION!!!! (Just in case you didn't know what you where looking at.) She got it dirt cheap and it was an awesome surprise and totally unexpected. What a blessing!!! It came with 2 cartridges, Plantin school and Serenade. Way to cool!

And I had to share with all of my blogging friends what an awesome, totally cool b-day present my mom got me. Well I consider this my b-day, Christmas, Mother's day and all those other holiday's that have presents, kind of present. LOL! But seriously....my goodness isn't God great!

Thank you for sharing in my excitement! I am learning how to use the Cricut, well trying too. I have some deadlines for some other projects that I am working on and haven't had a lot of time to play....ahhhh well, I think during Christmas break when the boys are home and we are not running here and there or to this program and to that program...that I'll get to play more. The boys and I sat down a couple of nights ago and played for a few minutes....the boys love pushing the buttons and learning how to use it right along with me...so that is cool.

Well I have some more things to get done. Made homemade Rhubarb and Black Cherry crumble pie and have some homemade spaghetti sauce on the stove. When I get the boys from school we'll make the meatballs....yummy!

Blessings and I will be sharing a couple of pictures from our advent journal real soon. It's a cross of scrapbooking and a journal...its pretty fun so far.

Thank you for all the sweet and kind comments....Love you all and many, many blessings! Talk with you really soon.

Mary

5 comments:

Linda B said...

Mary, you really are lucky! Can't wait to see what you create with it:)

Shawna said...

Oh yeah! I can see some more great projects coming from you! Another tool to take you further in your journey. Happy Birthday Mary!

Chrisd said...

What a wonderfully fantastic gift. Your mind must be spinning with ideas to try and there are so many to see on the blogs out around. Best wishes to you!Hugs from Michigan

martita said...

that's a perfect gift for you :) I saw great creations with cricut on youtube, but now I'm gonna wait to see your cards :D

and...
Happy Birthday! :D :*

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What an awesome blessing Moe!!! I've never seen a green one before. :-) You're gonna have tons of fun creating with it.

LOVE-LOVE your new blog look. Amazing!!!

:-)

~nance