Saturday, December 19, 2009

Feature Saturday

Wow....I am posting this way late!  Sorry to those of you who follow. 

I came across this cool blog called: The Frugalitarian.  Some of you may already know about this....but I didn't....love, love, love all the ideas on here blog and website. 

So go and check it out....it reminds us that .....Cheap can look GOOD and not cheap!  Boho Chic, Eclectic, Shabby Chic, and Vintage are some of my all time favorites.  Decorating, collecting and gift giving are other artistic outlets for me.  I am really not much of a collector....except when it comes to stamping supplies. (LOL!) I haven't really been into decorating in a while...only because of the cost involved and  I love gift giving and most people do, especially paper crafters - like you!  So this is an extreme fun way to be inspired on a tight budget.  Totally cool!  I'm the type of person who wants to save money....but I don't like things to look cheap, you know what I mean?  So this website is a total inspiration for me and I hope it is for you too.

Family Front:
Tomorrow we have two Christmas programs and the boys are totally excited! 

If you are in the area please come visit. Love to see you there!

Menasha:  Pentecostals of the Fox Cities
                 1445 Midway Rd
                 Menasha, WI
                 10:30a 

Oshkosh:  Pathway Apostolic Church
                808 N. Main St.
                Oshkosh, WI
                2:00p

Samuel will be a Wiseman in the morning and apart of the children's choir in the afternoon. I am so beyond thankful for our Sunday School and Music Directors...they work so hard and so do our kids. I love this time of year, celebrating the birth of our Savior!!! My heart is overwhelmed with the sacrifice and cannot comprehend the unconditional love that God freely gives us. It's amazing!

Have a wonderful evening and many, many, blessings!!!

Mary

1 comment:

Chrisd said...

I know things will go well. Our church pageant was last weekend. I lead the preschool class in Away in the Manger just before the play starts. The little ones look so cute in their robes made from sheets and wings from the dollar store. Their halos are pieces of garland tied into circles and bobby pinned to their heads . Have a blessed day! Hugs from Michigan