Sunday, November 29, 2009

You're my cup of tea



I made a set of cards using Basic Grey's new paper called Nook and Pantry and their new mini stamp set that goes along with the collection, for my friends Birthday. I used one of K.Werners sketches. Check out the original.


Thanks for those of you who left a comment or stopped by my blog the past couple of days. Hope your Thanksgiving was super splenderific! Ours was, we had 45 people come and it was lots of fun!!!

We just got home from church a little while ago. Church was awesome today! God is ever faithful! Bro. Gyrion taught from 1 Sam. About the story we all know about David vs Goliath and how the Word of God and our faith are everything. I am not doing this morning’s message justice. If you'd like to listen to it check out the media web page, HERE. (Looks like our multi-media guys are a little behind on uploading the recent messages...no pressure -I provided the link so if you're interested in listening to some uplifting messages you can.)

I have some uber exciting news to share with you on the crafting front!!! My mom bought me my Birthday present early....I am so excited to share!!! Be back soon with some pictures.


Blessings and Hugs!

Mary

1 comment:

martita said...

lovely card, I knew I know idea from somewhere :D love papers and stamps :) really nice card.

btw, finally I made something for your challange :) check out my new post :)

big hugs!