Monday, November 23, 2009

Lookie what I made....



I made a hat for one of my boys...working on the other one.  Isn't it cute?  And it is totally cute and super easy to whip up!  I used a pattern from one of my all time crochet pattern artist, Mamachee, yep it's another one of Tara's creations!  Love, love, love her patterns!  Check out Mamachee's Etsy store.  There's also a rumor that Tara is working on getting a book published too!  How stinkn' cool is that!




Here is my little Sammy-doodles wearing his new hat and being funny!   Look at that cheesy plastered on grin....tooo funny and cute.



Here is a side view....look at that face.  He is too cute and funny!  We found out that this hat was slightly too small, you can see it in the pictures.  So I am making him a new one that is slightly larger.  But I love the yarn...bright orange snowflake with that yummy aqua blue snowflake yarn....and Jeremy's will be opposite his main color will be the aqua blue with an orange stripe.

Thanks for stopping by today and I am working on my advent calendar....I am on day 9...whoo!  I might just show you what I have done and go from there. 

Blessings and have a great day!

Mary