Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



I had to do a pre-post for Thanksgiving day.  I am so thankful for ALL the blessings that God has given us.  Even the blessings of hard trials.  Each year we go around the dinner table and give thanks to God  and I thought I'd do a little of that on my blog with you. (I hope you don't mind.) 

Here I go...
I thank God for each of my blogging friends.  Your comments and emails are such a blessing to me and I feel the love of God wrap around me through you kind, encouraging words.  I pray that the Lord will continue to Bless you abundantly........Thank you for letting me share my heart and thoughts on my blog with you and that you receive it with open arms.  You are truly a blessing to me.   

I hope you all have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving day!

I would love it if you'd share with me what you are thankful for....only if you'd like...we can pretend that we are at a blogging Thanksgiving feast. (Ok...I hope it's not tooo silly for everyone.LOL!!!)

Mary

3 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

I thank God for you.

:-)

Chrisd said...

I am blessed by God being with me through good times and more challenging times in my life. I am blessed by family and special friends both nearby and all over the world. Thank you for sharing with all of us.Hugs from Michigan.

Shawna said...

I am so thankful for my sons and my three grandchildren. For hearth and home and being able to live up here in the mountains with clean air and wholesome people. I am thankful for my blogging buddies and the inspiration they give me to keep going on my own blog. Blessings to you and yours Mary!