Sunday, November 01, 2009

Boys...



My boys turn my world upside down....and it's in a POSTIVE way!  I love these little men.  They are treasures from God.  I thank God daily for them....

We had a small extreme amateur photo shoot in our back yard the other day. It was over cast and we had no sun....so I will retaking these again soon when we have some more natural sunlight.

I love to take pictures of the boys every fall of them playing in the leaves and being goofy.  Cherished Memories!  (I so want to take Maggie Holmes online photo course or Jessica Sprague online course.) I love their style of photography.  Someday...




I love this picture too....they both have genuine smiles...and it warms me from the inside out.

I also wanted to appologize for missing my Featured Saturday post....Please fogive me....I was making homemade apple pie and chicken pot pie for my growing boys, we cuddles on the couch after playing some games and watched a movie.  And with all the excitement of the day I totally spaced that I started a new feature on my blog....But I know you understand!

I will also be posting Nov. Blog Challenge later today....

We are getting ready for church and will be leaving soon....Thanks for stopping by and many blessings!

Mary

2 comments:

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

So handsome! I hope you had a great time at church. We were getting in the car when Ellie looked up at me and said that her tummy hurt. Grandma Miller in town had just called to say that she had tummy troubles too. So we turned around and are spending the day at home. So goes our day.

Can't wait to see you new challenge.

:-)

Janet said...

Wonderful pictures Mary and what great smiles your boys have. Isn't it wonderful just to sit and enjoy them - I can't get enough of it.

Can't wait to see the new challenges.

I hope you had a great day.

Hugs~~

Janet