Monday, October 19, 2009

Wonderful Friend



I made another yummy card using the uber awesome Yummy Vintage Paper from Sassafras Lass.  So in love with this paper....Well not really.....I really, really, really like this paper and love Jesus..(as my 8 year old corrects my words....Gotta love that!!!)  This paper rocks and that's all I have to say about it.

I used a handmade felt heart embellishment and a cardstock sticker from the same paper line.  The sentiment is from Anna Wright's - Friendly Expressions stamp set.  The card base is SU!  So Saffron.

Thanks for stopping by and many blessings,

Mary

3 comments:

martita said...

paper is adorable and you used it in fantastic way :)
such a nice card!

Janet said...

Mary - this is absolutely beautiful. I love the paper and the colors.

Chrisd said...

Wow, that paper is great and the details you added finish the card off nicely!I will be looking for it when I go shopping.