Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sassafras - Vintage Yummy Love......



I found this uber yummy Sassafras Lass paper at Michaels....it is awesome!!!  It's called Vintage Yummy and yes it is soooo yummy.

I have been making some fun handmade vintage felt embellishments for my Etsy shop and will post them to my shop when I get back into to town.  They are sooo fun... If they don't sell, I will have lots of embellies to make some uber yummy cards!

Deets: 
Stamps:Lockhart - Apples, Anna Wight's Friendly Expressions from Whipper Snapper.
Paper: Sassafras - Vintage Yummy (my current fav. dp), SU! - So Saffron
Ink:  PTI Drk Choco Hybrid ink, Copic Markers
Accessories: Handmade Felt embellies, buttons and stitching with my sewing machine


Thanks for stopping by!

Mary

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love both of these cards, I'm loving that color scheme. (red, turquoise)

Janet said...

Mary:

I love these - they are beautiful. The colors are amazing. Can't wait to see your embellishments when you get them up.

Janet

martita said...

I adore this stamp with apples :D you used it many times and it always looks nice and different...