Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rememberance



I made a bunch of these cards for all of the ladies that went to the Wisconsin Dells a couple of weeks ago.
I also CASED this card from Teri Anderson's blog...A bit of this a bit of that.  Check out the amazing card!
Thanks Teri for the inspiration for my card.

I used the new Earth Love - from Cosmo Cricket. (yummy!) The stamp is from Papertrey Ink - Every Day Blessings.  Love the scriptures in this stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today and many blessings!

3 comments:

Janet said...

Mary, this is wonderful. I love it and will have to CASE it myself. TFS. Hope you are doing well today.

terisplace said...

Mary, love your take on it! I really like the papers you mixed together. They work well. Have a great Wednesday! ---teri

chelemom said...

Love this! Love all the circles!