Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Moe's Vintage Card Kits

This is my first ever card kit...and it's on sale at my Etsy shop. I have a limited qty of 3 kits.
Each kit is loaded with vintage style goodies that I love to use. Take a look at the pictures...below you'll find a description.





______________________________________________________________
Each kit includes:
3 - Blank card bases (1-Kraft, 1-White, 1-Lemon Yellow)
NOTE: Card stock is from Paper Trey Ink. (Card size is a regular A2.)
3 - White envelopes (size A2)
1 - Manila Med. size tag
1 - Fun Chipboard shape from K & Company
1 - Mini square glassine envelope from Making Memories
3 - Tim Holz tickets (Love, Play, and Hope)
12 - Vintage buttons (cream and white)
NOTE: Buttons are from Making Memories and PTI
1 - Yard of Creamy White silk ribbon from May Arts
1 - Yard of red twine from Martha Stewart
1 - Yard of burlap twine from May Arts
2 - 4.5" piece of crochet lace
4 - Making Memories flowers from the vintage finds line
1 - Making Memories leaf from the vintage finds line
4 - Different sizes of Cosmo Cricket - Early Bird DP
Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5", 2" x 5.5", 3" x 5.5" and 3" x 4.25"
5 - Paper flowers spayed with coffee glimmer mist3 - Home made layered patterned paper
flowers with vintage button centers. (flowers made from an old unused dress pattern.)
2 - Home made layered patterned paper flowers with vintage button centers, sprayed with
coffee glimmer mist.(flowers made from an old unused dress pattern.
______________________________________________________________

Like I said the kits are full and at a minimal cost of $12.95 plus shipping.
Please let me know if you like this kit and would be interested in seeing more. I'd like to do one kit a month.
I also have a kit for myself and will be making some cards today and will be posting them tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
Many Blessings,
Mary

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

I think this a great kit! I am sure you won't be able to keep them in stock!