Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll



I made this pumpkin for my mother.  They are having a contest at work (they provided the pumpkin pattern)....now I know it sounds like she is cheating ....but they said you can take it home and have help decorating.  They all know my mom doesn't do stuff like this and I do....it's kind of a given...LOL!

So do you like it?  It was lots of fun to make. I used some yummy travel Making Memories DP along with some unknown graph paper, some lace, felt, heart chipboard peice colored with Aqua Mist ink and then covered with glass glitter to make it extra sparkly.  I used two stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms - Kim Hughes Collection. Auqa Mist buttons and May Arts twine.

I also used some of the same twine to make a hanger for the pumpkin...but did that after the photo was taken.

Well I am off.  Samuel stayed home from school today....they were celebrating Halloween at school today and we do not celebrate Halloween, so he has an extra day off of school.   They boys are also off tomorrow and Friday.....for teacher conferences or something....LOL!   So we have 4 days to spend together....to fun!

Blessings and thanks for stopping by today!

Mary

No comments: