Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feature Saturday

I am starting something new....Each Saturday I will share with you a new blog, shop, or something that has inspired me. I hope you enjoy and I would love it, if you shared with me some of your favorite inspiring blogs and shops.


This morning I found an awesome blog, while blog surfing......
You must check out this blog: Pen and Ink. Oh my goodness is it awesome. Lisa is uber talented and I love Calligraphy so much. Anything to do with writing, pens and ink. Her blog is full of eye candy. I will be visiting her blog often.

Here is a link to her online store....Lisa Ridgely.com. Oh my she does beautiful work!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Many Blessings,

Mary

2 comments:

Lisa Ridgely said...

Hi Mary!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, and for your very kind comments! You are so sweet to post about it! Your card designs are lovely!

- Lisa

Elaine M said...

Hi Mary - just wanted you to know I really enjoy your blog - even though I seldom comment. I take your challenges but don't now how to send you what I make....but just know I'm out here cheering you on. Keep on inspiring us!!
Hugs
Elaine Moore
mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net