Saturday, September 12, 2009

You Are Some-Birdy Special....


Good evening! First I want to give a shout out to all you wonderful ladies that played along in with me for my first Blog Challenge. Your cards are wonderful!

I made this journal for a friend. She is going to be teaching during our prayer revival next week. She will be teaching the ladies on Sunday night, I am soooo excited.

I used some scrap papers that I have on hand and some older stamps from CHF...Love them! Kim Hughes is still one of my favorite stamping artists...(I have several fav. artists...LOL!)

I hope she like it!

I will be looking over the wonderful card entries tomorrow and will be posting the winner of the blog candy on Monday morning!

Have a wonderful evening and many blessings!

Mary

2 comments:

martita said...

oh, it's gorgeous! Your friend gonna love this gift :D

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cool!
:-)