Saturday, September 05, 2009

My First Blog Challenge

***UPDATE: It's taken me a few days to get the blog candy posted. I hope this temps you to participate in the challenge.*** The challenge is listed below.




For the Blog candy we have:
3 - Stamp sets
1- Halo Button snaps (fun stuff to work with!)
1 - Noteworthy journal pad
3 - mini containers of glitter
1 - Fall acrylic tags
1 - Sheet of vintage puffy stickers
1 -Jolee Box
20 plus - flowers from prima and making memories
CHALLENGE:

Happy Saturday folks. I am going to have challenges on my blog at least once a month. The challenges will be different each month. This month we are having a color challenge.
I was inspired by this Potter Barn photo. It's almost fall here, so this is my ode to summer. LOL!

Since this is my very first ever organized challenge, I will be giving away some blog candy to the participants. I will randomly choose from the participants using random number generator. I am going shopping today and will post the blog candy for the challenge participants as soon as I can.

I will posting my card soon - Monday or Tuesday (Well THURSDAY, LOL!) of next week. (I am still unpacking from this past week - when our carpet and floors were redone.)

Please share with me any ideas for future challenges and your thoughts on this new venture. I love your comments and the feed back that you share with me via comments and email.

Deets on Challenge:
1. Please enter a link to your card on Mr. Linky.
2. You have until next Saturday, September 12, 2009 by midnight to enter.
3. On Monday, September 14, 2009: I will post the blog candy winner.
4. Use any stamps that you like.
5. Use any paper products that you'd like that reflect as
close to the colors listed for the challenge. (No specific company is required.)
6. Please feel free to share the Challenge photo on your blog.

Thank you for participating! The goal is to have fun and inspire each other with our creations.

Many Blessings!

Mary





9 comments:

Janet said...

Oh this is exciting Mary - I'm going to work on this today. Have a great Sunday

martita said...

I made a card... :>
idea is great- now I will create more thanks to you ;)

Mary Duffek said...

Martita..I wanted to leave a comment on your blog...but my interenet explorer keeps kicking me off your blog...UGH! (Silly thing!) I love your card....Very awesome job! Blessings!!!

Chrisd said...

Hi,
Here is mine on my blog. I hope that my entry is okay although my inks aren't exact but close.

Shawna said...

Thanks for opportunity Mary! Love all the inspiration I get from your blog!

Shawna said...

Mary, I had to re-enter as I made a typo in my link. Sorry. Ignore first link!

Janet said...

Sorry Mary - I placed the wrong link on the first one - are you able to delete it? Talk to you soon and can't wait to see what you have in store for the next challenge

Janet

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Hey there Mary! Sorry it took so long to get one posted! You did so great the way you designed your color challenge photo. Really cool!
:-)

Cassie said...

hi! i just wanted to wish you good luck as you begin your challenges!! I'm going to list it in my challenge list.
Also, you might contact The Daily Dare and ask them to list it --- i think it's dailydare4u.blogspot.com